Hi, I’m Polina! Formerly, I worked as a senior digital marketing manager and now I am the marketing mentor at Pathrise. I help job-seekers prepare for their future in digital marketing. Check out my review of ClickMinded.
- What does ClickMinded do?
- Who is ClickMinded for?
- What does ClickMinded cost?
- Ratings and reviews of ClickMinded
- Alternatives to ClickMinded
- How does ClickMinded compare to Pathrise?
What does ClickMinded do?
ClickMinded is an online digital marketing resource. They have courses in search engine optimization (SEO), paid advertising, content, email, and social media marketing, sales funnels, Google Analytics, and SOP library. Tommy Griffith, the creator of the program, built a curriculum based on his experiences and insights as an SEO manager at Airbnb and PayPal.
Self-paced, each course takes 3-6 hours to complete. All courses come with unlimited lifetime access and free updates, so students can keep up on the latest marketing trends. Students learn through videos, downloadable PowerPoint lectures, and quizzes. The experience-driven content comes with step-by-step instructions on how marketers can implement the strategies on their own projects. In addition, ClickMinded offers free resources, such as an introductory course, blog posts, and strategy guides, with additional tips and suggestions for increasing internet traffic and sales.
Students in the program do not receive 1-on-1 support from an instructor and there is no job search guidance. Those who successfully complete the course and pass the exams earn a certificate of completion, which they can add to their LinkedIn profiles and marketing portfolios.
Who is ClickMinded for?
Students who are new to digital marketing, as well as those with some experience, can benefit from the courses offered by ClickMinded. It can be especially beneficial for people looking to learn about one specific topic.
What does ClickMinded cost? How much work is involved?
While each individual course costs $497, students can purchase all 7 courses as a bundle package for $997. ClickMinded also offers a free fundamentals course.
To enroll, students fill out a brief form with their name, email address, and payment information. Then, they receive instructions for creating an account, which gives access to the platform.
Ratings and reviews
While there are not too many recent ones, reviews of ClickMinded are generally positive. Mobidea Academy, Highervisibility, and Benzinga included ClickMinded on their recent lists of best SEO training courses and certifications.
Most reviews of ClickMinded appear on Reddit. In general, users praised ClickMinded, and in particular their SEO course. One Reddit user recommended ClickMinded to those looking for a beginning course in SEO. Thinking of a good alternative to Udemy’s SEO courses, one Reddit reviewer recommended ClickMinded, saying “I really liked the training. Good stuff.” Another user on Reddit echoes this, noting “The ClickMinded SEO course was excellent.”
Alternatives to ClickMinded
If you are looking for alternative courses and resources to learn digital marketing, check out the following list.
- You can check out Udacity and Springboard, which are online educational platforms that students can use to brush up on the basics or advance their current tech skills. Read more about Udacity and Springboard in our reviews.
- edX is one of the largest online learning platforms. They have courses from top universities like Harvard and MIT as well as big tech companies like Microsoft. Learn more about edX in our review.
- GrowthX Academy is an online bootcamp with courses in growth marketing, UX design, and sales and business development. Learn more about GrowthX Academy in our review of the program.
- Similarly, Pluralsight, Bootcamp Digital, Digital Creative Institute, Somerville Academy, Skillcrush, and InternStreet offer tracks in digital marketing.
- If you are looking for a free online digital marketing resource, check out the short courses offered by SEMrush Academy, QuickSprout, Facebook Blueprint, or HubSpot Academy.
- One of the most well known bootcamps is General Assembly, which offers full-time, part-time, and 1-day courses on a variety of topics like software engineering, data science, UX design, digital marketing, product management, and more. Read more about General Assembly in our review.
- A tech bootcamp with in-person and online options, Noble Desktop also has individual courses in SEO, Google Analytics, social media, and more.
- Similarly, NJIT Digital Skills Bootcamp and DeltaV Code School have online courses in digital marketing and other topics.
- Students located in the Bay Area or looking to work in Silicon Valley can check out Tradecraft, which has tracks in product design, growth marketing, engineering, and sales.
How does ClickMinded compare to Pathrise?
ClickMinded is an online digital marketing resource for aspiring and experienced digital marketers looking to learn new tools and advance their current knowledge on specific topics, such as SEO. However, students in this program do not receive job search guidance or mentorship of any kind.
Pathrise is a full service organization that helps fellows with every component of the job search. Our mentors have years of experience on both sides of the hiring table. Fellows receive 1-on-1 support every step of the way and participate in workshops and personalized sessions that focus on technical and behavioral interviewing, as well as resume and LinkedIn optimization, portfolio building, negotiation, and more.
Advancing technical skills is a crucial aspect of landing a job as a digital marketer, so fellows in our program can use ClickMinded, as well as our technical workshops, to deepen their marketing knowledge.
Pathrise is a career accelerator that works with students and professionals 1-on-1 so they can land their dream job in tech. If you are interested in optimizing your job search by working with a mentor, become a Pathrise fellow.