How to Get a Job at Nuance Communications
About this guide
These pages are meant to provide helpful information about how to get a software engineering, product manager, data science, and designer job at Nuance Communications. Being prepared and knowledgeable is a key to every step of the hiring process. You can tab through each part of the guide to see information that can be helpful to your stage from office location for those trying to figure out if a company has a presence in your city of choice to real world interview questions. These guides contain much of the same information we have Pathrise fellows review before they apply or interview for a job with Nuance Communications for roles including Software Developer, Mobile Developer, Software Engineer, Web Developer, Software Architect, Computer Programmer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Product Designer, UI Designer, UX Designer, Experience Designer, Web Designer, Product Manager, and Technical Product Manager and other tech, data, and product related roles. We hope you find these helpful and if you have content that you think we should add or think we got anything wrong, please email us at [email protected] and let us know.
- There are a lot of complaints about culture since Nuance has made some recent acquisitions, but it seems like the company is attempting to reconcile these issues
- Complaints about lack of work-life balance are also fairly common.
- The compensation for these roles is average compared to similar companies.
- There have been a lot of complaints about a lack of leadership and ill-defined goals.
The interview process for a software engineer can take 1-4 weeks.
Stage 1: Phone screen with hiring manager
Stage 2: Onsite interview
The onsite interview process includes 5 rounds (each 45 minutes). The first round is about past experiences, the team, and tech stack. The second round involves Java questions followed by basic algorithm questions. The third round is about SQL -- design, mappings, and basic queries, followed by basic algorithm reverse string. The fourth round is technical (core Java), and the final/fifth round is with the product director and the questions are behavioral and product management questions.
There is no data about the interview process for a data scientist at Nuance Communications.
The interview process for a product/experience/UX UI designer can take 2-3 weeks.
Stage 1: Phone screen with recruiter.
Stage 2: Phone interview with the team manager.
Stage 3: Design exercise
Stage 4: Onsite interview with presentation of design exercise
There is no data about the interview process for a product manager at Nuance Communications.
- C questions and Mcq questions.
- Describe how you prioritize your work.
- What does yield in c# mean?
- What is the using pattern?
- Core Java and OOP Questions.
- Questions based on polymorphism and exceptions.
- Interface and abstract class questions -- different scenarios.
- Data structures, algorithms, and linux.
- Garbage collection comparison in java vs C
- Why is C better than other programming languages for os development work?
- The compilation, execution difference between C and Java.
- Why does C needs pointer and how does pointer work?
- What is your understanding of Java servlet and why is Java servlet highlighted in J2EE?
- Stack, queue, and recursive.
- In C++, if I want to create an object of MyClass like this: MyClass *ptr = new MyClass; What should I provide?
- C++ does not have concept like abstract class. But if I want to create an abstract class in C++, what should I do?
- Do you know why we prefer prefix increment operator in a for loop?
- Difference between Final, Finally, Finalize.
- Write the code for printing pattern, 1 01 010 0101 01010.
- What is the difference between 32- bit and 64- bit OS? Is there any hardware difference?
- What are types of joins in dbms?
There is no information available concerning potential
- How would you make a caller experience sound more modern?
- A situation play where you need to handle a request for a customer meeting in 3 weeks for a non-existent product, where the engineering team is fully engaged in a committed market conference demonstration.
Nuance Communications mission is to be the world's most comprehensive and innovative provider of speech solutions.
Teamwork, transparency, integrity, excellence, and compassion.
No data available