How to Get a Job at AsanaAbout this guide
Get HiredInside Scoop
- Really strong engineering culture, with an emphasis on analytics and data
- Lots of opportunity for professional growth
- Culture is a breath of fresh air according to employees
- Still working on internal processes and roadmap
The interview process for a data scientist can take 2-4 weeks.
- Stage 1: Phone screen with recruiter
- Stage 2: Take home data challenge
- Stage 3: Technical phone interview with data science hiring manager
- Stage 4: Onsite interview
- Q 1: What is a linear regression?
- Q 2: How would you decide whether to ship a chat or a dashboard as a new feature?
To help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
FeaturedMore Top Company GuidesFACEBOOKGOOGLE
- San Francisco: 1550 Bryant St, San Francisco
- New York: New York, NY, USA