How to Get a Job at AdobeAbout this guide
Get HiredInside Scoop
- The onsite interview is a little longer compared to other top companies.
- Accommodation, daily reimbursement for meals, and all transportation expenses are covered.
- Adobe pays fairly well for software engineers compared to similar digital media companies
- They have been recognized for their company culture. They have been on the Fortune magazine "100 Best Companies to Work For" list 16+ times
The interview process for a data scientist at Adobe takes around 2 or 3 weeks.
- Stage 1: Phone screen with recruiter
- Stage 2: 2 technical interviews
Then the next two phone interviews are both technical. One emphasizes statistics and the other one focuses on coding.
- Stage 3: Onsite
A 4-5 hour interview process after a presentation to a team of 15. The candidate gets interviewed by several people back-to-back, including engineers, data scientists, and VPs. The questions are about solving problems on the board related to econometrics, data and R.
- Q 1: Similar to the basic calculator problem in leetcode.
- Q 2: Explain your research topics
- Q 3: What is the difference between your methods and classic methods?
- Q 4: What kind of coding language do you use when handling a large-scale dataset?
- Q 5: Create confidence intervals for finite sampled population.
- Q 6: Logistic regression vs collaborative filtering for large scale categorical variable output regression with a large number of features.
- Q 7: Explain correlation colored plot and make a story about a plot drawn on a whiteboard.
- Q 8: Technical questions about data structure in Python/R and modeling experiences.
- Q 9: Difference between logit and probit models.
- Q 10: Check if an integer is a palindrome (do not convert the integer to string)
- Q 11: Given 2 sorted arrays of integers, code to find a number from each array such that their sum is closest to some integer K
- Q 12: What is the degree of freedom for lasso?
- Q 13: Generate all valid parentheses pairs of a given number of parentheses.
- Q 14: Some high level idea of the real-world-ish problems they're solving.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences
To revolutionize how the world engages with ideas and information.
FeaturedMore Top Company Guides
- San Jose: 345 Park Ave
- New York: 114 5th Ave 9th Floor
- San Mateo: 901 Mariners Island Blvd
- London: 1 Old Street Yard
- Edinburgh: Hermiston Quay Vantage Point
- Zürich: Leutschenbachstrasse 95
- Madrid: Paseo de la Castellana 77, planta 6
- Barcelona: Carrer Llacuna 56-70, 1ª planta
- Warszawa: Warsaw Tower 39, Sienna Street, 8th floor
- Amsterdam: Europlaza Hoogoorddreef 54a
- Chișinău: Business Center Le Roi
- Ciudad de México: 281 Ruben Dario
- Tokyo: 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-Ku
- Milano: Via Roberto Bracco 6 Terzo Piano
- Dublin 24: 6 Riverwalk, Naas Road
- Dublin 24: 3090-3094 Lake Drive
- Mumbai: Level 3, The Capital, Plot No. C-70, G Block
- Bengaluru: Bhoganahalli Village, Varthur Hobli
- Hyderabad: Level 1, Unit 2, Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge City, Sy. No. 83/1, Plot No. 2, Inorbit Mall Road, Raidurg Village, HITEC City
- Gurugram: Golf Course Road, DLF 5
- Berlin: Ella-Trebe-Straße 3
- Düsseldorf: Ratinger Strasse 9
- Paris: 88 Avenue Charles de Gaulle
- København: Islands Brygge 57, 2 th
- Shanghai: Unit 2027-2030, Mirae Asset Tower No.166 Lujiazui Ring Road Pudong New Area
- Sao Paulo: Avenida Doutor Churci Zaidan 1240-Vila Cordeiro 16th Floor - Golden Tower
- Diegem: Park Lane Culliganlaan 2F
- Melbourne: Suite 1001 1 Queens Road
- Emeryville: 1250 53rd St
- Chicago: 420 N Wabash Ave #700
- Cambridge: One Broadway, 1 Broadway
- Newton: One Newton Place
- Austin: 11501 Domain Dr #150
- London: 110 Southwark St
- Maidenhead: Market House
- Kista: Knarrarnäsgatan 7
- Johannesburg: Cnr Main & Sloane Street Bryanston, The Campus Twickenham Building
- București: Anchor Plaza, 10th floor 26 Z Timisoara Blvd.
- Roma: Via Leone XIII 95
- Dublin 18: Block 1, Red Oak, South Country Business Park
- Basel: Barfüsserpl. 6
- Hamburg: Große Elbstraße 27
- München: Georg-Brauchle-Ring 56/58
- Paris: 18 Rue Roger Simon Barboux
- Paris: 22 Rue de Palestro
- Paris: 112 Avenue Kléber
- Sydney: 50 Pitt St
- Melbourne: 8 Exhibition Street, Level 22
- Sydney: Tower 2, Level 27 201 Sussex Street
- Singapore: 8 Temasek Blvd
- Seoul: 19F, Parnas Tower, Samseong-dong 521, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu
- Ōsaka-shi: 2-2-2 Umeda, Level 18
- Tokyo: Gate City Osaki, East Tower 1-11-2 Osaki
- Bengaluru: Prestige Platina Technology Park, Building 1, Block A
- Noida: I-1A, Sector 25A
- Noida: Plot No. 05, Block A, Sector-132
- Hong Kong: Suite 4102, 41/F Lee Garden One 33 Hysan Avenue Causeway Bay
- Beijing: 0909, 9/F, China World Tower No. 1 Jian Guo Men Wai Avenue
- Toronto: 225 King St W 14th Floor
- Ottawa: 343 Preston St
- Washington: 300 New Jersey Ave NW
- McLean: 7930 Jones Branch Dr 5th floor
- Seattle: 542 1st Ave S
- Seattle: 801 N 34th St
- Santa Monica: 429 Santa Monica Blvd #222
- San Mateo: 951 Mariners Island Blvd
- San Francisco: 100 Hooper St
- San Francisco: 601 Townsend St
- Kingston: 275 Fair Street
- New York: 100 5th Ave
- New York: 1540 Broadway 17th floor
- Portland: 1500 SW 1st Ave
- Lehi: 1300 W Traverse Pkwy
- Lehi: 3900 Adobe Way
- Los Angeles: 3640 Holdrege Ave
- Denver: 707 17th St