Learn about Pathrise in this article!
Pathrise is an online mentorship program that helps people speed up their job search and find great roles that pay more than industry standards. We have helped nearly 1,000 people through our data-backed training and 1-on-1 mentorship with experts. Check out our Pathrise Series A funding announcement in Forbes as well!
And Pathrise gets results. Fellows in our program regularly:
- 3x their application response rate with help from our optimized resumes and advanced cold emailing and reverse recruiting strategies.
- 2x their interview scores thanks to mock interviews, pair programming, case studies, and tons of 1-on-1 technical and behavioral interview prep.
- Negotiate 10-20% higher salaries with guidance from our expert mentors and use of our proven-to-work templates.
- Find great jobs in 2-5 months at companies that support them professionally and personally.
Read some Pathrise reviews from fellows to learn more:
- Pathrise review: 3x salary increase
- More Pathrise reviews from fellows
- Pathrise fellow to Google software engineer
- A Pathrise fellow’s journey to 9 software engineering offers
Want to learn more about Pathrise? Check us out on social media.
- Keep up-to-date on our company on: Pathrise LinkedIn
- Follow along for industry news on: Pathrise Twitter
- Ask questions and learn more on: Pathrise Facebook
- Save our guides to help you prep on: Pathrise Instagram
We also have a lot of resources that can help you navigate your job search. Here are some places you can look for guidance.
- Check out our events on: Pathrise Meetup
- Read more articles on: Pathrise Medium
- Watch our recorded webinars for more in depth knowledge on: Pathrise YouTube
- Ask questions and get responses from our experts on: Pathrise community forum
If you are looking for support with your job search, check out some of our most popular articles and products to get you on the right track.
- How to get a job at top tech companies like Facebook and Google
- Important tips for your software engineer resume (with resume template)
- How to write a cold email for job applications (with email templates)
- 130 product manager interview questions from top tech companies
- How to reach out to recruiters like Apple recruiters and Twitter recruiters
- UX design portfolio guide
- How to become a digital marketer
- Sales skills needed to land a great job
- How to find remote data science jobs
Then, apply to Pathrise so you can work with our team of mentors to help you find a great job faster than you would on your own.