Our company is looking to hire a full-stack software engineer and a machine learning engineer in the coming months. I’ve included the job descriptions below, and you can apply here if interested: https://angel.co/company/behold/jobs
Behold.ai uses artificial intelligence to help radiologists make better medical decisions by performing pattern recognition. We are using deep learning technology, which combines neural network architectures with massive computing power to automatically identify visual differences between healthy images and those with nodules, lesions and other abnormalities.
Fullstack Software Engineer
Good to have:
- Experience with frontend frameworks like React with Redux
- Knowledge of various backend frameworks such as NodeJS and Django
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with Linux (any flavor)
- Tutoring/TA experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Python/bash scripting is a plus
Please note this is not a Machine Learning position, so ML experience is not required.
Machine Learning Engineer
We are currently seeking an outstanding machine learning engineer to join our development team. Developers will work on the research and development of DL algorithm applied to different modalities of radiology: Chest X Rays, CT Heads…
Skills and Responsibilities
• Research, design and prototype new models and approaches based on deep learning.
• Implement and execute machine learning research with reliability and reproducibility.
• Familiarity with deep learning CV methods for localization, detection, classification or segmentation a plus.
• Develop proof-of-concept systems to demonstrate advanced model performance.
• Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
• Keep up with deep learning literature and research publications in order to implement the latest techniques into our networks and pipelines.
• Experienced in mainstream deep learning frameworks, such as PyTorch/Torch, TensorFlow, Keras.